Debi's Reviews > Flirty Dancing

Flirty Dancing by J.D. Frettier

Flirty Dancing: A Spicy Romantic Comedy About the Afterlife (The Green Room Chronicles Book 3) by J.D. Frettier

5 Stars

I could not wait for this, the next in the Green Room Chronicles..I've loved every one of these so far, they are all quick and fun reads with just enough of a seriousness to keep them feeling real on one hand and then interesting on the other.

Being that I have read the 2 before this one I feel like I can say without a doubt that you don't want to read these out of order. There are characters in this one that we meet in the first two , and not having those stories would not allow you to appreciate the whole of this story. It's a fun read yet also has those times that make you sad and find yourself feeling the feelings that Kitty was feeling and I loved that the author can do this.

I want to say this is my favorite of the 3 but then I think about the others and think I can't pick a favorite..I Love them all and I hope we have many more green room stories to come. I love this author and will read anything she releases.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flirty Dancing.

April 2, 2019 – Started Reading