Kera Gould's Reviews > Into the Gray

Into the Gray by F.E. Feeley Jr.

21975779

*I received an e-arc copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review*
This book was funny, deep and extremely sexy. We have Aaron, a janitor who is completely letting his ivy league grad qualifications gather dust... and then we have David, a man grappling with a huge life decision: ending his marriage and dealing with the fact that he is gay. When the two meet, there is an instant attraction, but it goes so much deeper and so quick. It is done in a very organic way, too. There is just an intense pull towards each other, that goes way past them meeting and hanging out. The two are able to help each other begin the process of working through some major issues weighing down both in the own individual lives. For such an erotic book, it was full of emotion and meaning. The secondary characters were great, and very funny. There was a lot of humor in this book between the characters and it was a nice contrast to the heavier subject matter in other parts.
I really enjoyed reading this book and look forward to seeing what he comes up with next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Gray.

April 1, 2019 – Started Reading