Jennifer's Reviews > The Billionaire Boss Next Door

The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe

F 50x66

bookshelves: to-read, contemporary, enemies-to-lovers, funny, rom-com, standalone

Entertaining & hilarious!

I loved this book! It is an enemies to lovers trope. The plot is unique and entertaining. There was a wonderful cast of characters. There were many LOL moments and the witty banter between Trent and Greer had me cracking up! They don't start out on the right foot when they meet but eventually, they can't deny the heat between them. Are they willing to cave in and risk more than just their pride? Other things are on the line here and neither have been lucky in love. I loved Greer!!! She is quirky, smartass, and her witty sarcasm kept me in stitches. Trent is a sexy, swoonworthy alphahole who is no wimp in the sarcasm department. They both give as well as they get.

What a great read! It was refreshing and I hated for it to end. I can't wait to see what is in store next from Max Monroe! If you like hilarious moments filled with some sexy times, this is your book! I highly recommend reading it!!!

***ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review.****

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire Boss Next Door.

April 1, 2019 – Shelved