Mary Beth *Traveling Sister*'s Reviews > Before She Knew Him

Before She Knew Him by Peter  Swanson

Catching a killer is dangerous—especially if he lives next door

OMG! I was totally Gobsmacked by that ending. The author really fooled me. I was not expecting that, it was a big jaw dropping moment.
I thought it was clever. Another crazy thriller that had everything that I love in a thriller.
I really loved this book! Don't read the blurb, the best way to start this one is to go in blindly.
This was a fast paced read.
I thought this was just as good as The Kind Worth Killing.

This was a Traveling Sister read and it was a fun discussion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before She Knew Him.

March 19, 2019 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
March 19, 2019 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
April 1, 2019 – Started Reading
April 1, 2019 – Shelved
April 1, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)

Meredith Glad you loved this too, Mary Beth! I agree--it was quite clever!

message 2: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Very nice review Mary Beth, glad you enjoyed it 💕

message 3: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Nice review Mary Beth great to hear you enjoyed💛🌹💛🌹

Kaceey Fabulous review Mary Beth! Glad you enjoyed this one too!🤗💜

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Wonderful review, Mary Beth! I really loved this too!

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Meredith wrote: "Glad you loved this too, Mary Beth! I agree--it was quite clever!"

Thank You, Meredith! The author fooled me. 💙

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Maureen wrote: "Very nice review Mary Beth, glad you enjoyed it 💕"

Thank You, Maureen! 💙

message 8: by KAS (new)

KAS Glad you enjoyed, Mary Beth!! The crazier the better ;)) Super review!! 💜🌷💜

message 9: by Selena (new) - added it

Selena Fantastic review Mary Beth!!!!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I’m glad you enjoyed it love 😊💕🌸❌⭕️😘. I’m glad you were Gobsmacked too 🤣😂

message 11: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie You convinced me !

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Lisa wrote: "Nice review Mary Beth great to hear you enjoyed💛🌹💛🌹"

Thank You, Lisa! 💙💐💙

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Kaceey wrote: "Fabulous review Mary Beth! Glad you enjoyed this one too!🤗💜"

Thank You, Kaceey! 💙💐💙

message 14: by Julie (new)

Julie Terrific review, Mary Beth!! Glad you enjoyed this one!! 💕🌷😊

message 15: by Tina (new)

Tina Great review Mary Beth! Sounds like a good one!

message 16: by Jaline (new)

Jaline Awesome review, Mary Beth, and I'm happy to see you enjoyed this one - and the discussion! :)

Kim ~ It’s All About the Thrill Glad you loved it! I love his books!

message 18: by Fran (new)

Fran Great review, Mary Beth!

message 19: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Smith Glad you enjoyed it so much Mary Beth 🌺

message 20: by Marialyce (new) - added it

Marialyce So happy you found a thriller to love, Mary Beth! 📖🎈

message 21: by Angela M (new)

Angela M Mary Beth , I’m just too much of a whimp to read these books, but I’m glad you enjoyed it so much.

Holly  B Great review Mary!

Michelle Excellent review, Mary Beth! 💕 I'm looking forward to this one and I'm so happy to see how much you enjoyed it.

message 24: by Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* (last edited Apr 02, 2019 07:58AM) (new) - added it

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Wonderful review, Mary Beth! I really loved this too!"

Thank You, Jennifer! So glad that you loved this one too. 💙

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* KAS wrote: "Glad you enjoyed, Mary Beth!! The crazier the better ;)) Super review!! 💜🌷💜"

Thank You so much, KAS! That is so true! 😊💙💐

Linda Great review, Mary Beth. Loved this one, too. ;)

Jennifer Masterson Great review, Mary Beth!

message 28: by Dem (new)

Dem Great review Mary Beth.

message 29: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz Been debating buying this on audible. Glad to see your strong review.

message 30: by Christine (new)

Christine Gobsmacked? Awesome, MB. Great review!

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Selena wrote: "Fantastic review Mary Beth!!!!"

Thank You so much, Selena!

message 32: by Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* (last edited Apr 02, 2019 04:47PM) (new) - added it

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "I’m glad you enjoyed it love 😊💕🌸❌⭕️😘. I’m glad you were Gobsmacked too 🤣😂"

Thank You so much, Melissa! So glad you were gob smacked too. 😂💙😘❌⭕💐

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Melanie wrote: "You convinced me !"

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, Melanie!

j e w e l s that twist is definitely A GOBSMACK to the face!! loved this book, glad you did too, Mary Beth!!

Rachel LOVED the ending too!!!! One of my favorites! Great review! Glad you enjoyed it!

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Julie wrote: "Terrific review, Mary Beth!! Glad you enjoyed this one!! 💕🌷😊"

Thank You so much, Julie! 💖🌻💖😊

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Tina wrote: "Great review Mary Beth! Sounds like a good one!"

Thank You, Tina! I really loved this one.

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Jaline wrote: "Awesome review, Mary Beth, and I'm happy to see you enjoyed this one - and the discussion! :)"

Thank You so much, Jaline! 😘

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books Wonderful review, Mary Beth! I got this in my BOTM but I haven't read it yet--really excited for it!

message 40: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread Terrific review, Mary Beth! This sounds so good!!😊

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Kim ~ Traveling Sister wrote: "Glad you loved it! I love his books!"

Thank You, Kim! I do too.

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Fran wrote: "Great review, Mary Beth!"

Thank You, Fran! 💖

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Miriam wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it so much Mary Beth 🌺"

Thank You, Miriam! 🌻

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Marialyce wrote: "So happy you found a thriller to love, Mary Beth! 📖🎈"

Thank You, Marialyce! This one surprised me. 💐

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Angela M wrote: "Mary Beth , I’m just too much of a whimp to read these books, but I’m glad you enjoyed it so much."

Thank You, Angela! This one would probably give you nightmares, lol! Thanks so much for commenting.

message 46: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Nice review! I still haven’t read this author! I need to get on that.

message 47: by Jess☺️ (new)

Jess☺️ Absolutely fantastic review Mary Beth!! So glad you enjoyed it, I'm looking forward to reading this 🌸

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Holly wrote: "Great review Mary!"

Thank You, Holly!

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Michelle wrote: "Excellent review, Mary Beth! 💕 I'm looking forward to this one and I'm so happy to see how much you enjoyed it."

Thank You, Michelle! I hope you enjoy it. 💜

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Linda wrote: "Great review, Mary Beth. Loved this one, too. ;)"

Thank You, Linda! Glad that you loved this one too. 😊