Erin's Reviews > Bring Him Home

Bring Him Home by Ella Goode

F 50x66

I love Ella Goode’s stories. They make my heart all full and fuzzy, believing that true love is out there waiting for me to run into him in a crowded street.

Delilah is running to the unknown. She’s been kept in a box on a shelf where she can’t get hurt from the scary unknowns her parents are worried about in the big city. She wants to see the world, explore, know what is out there, more, who is out there. There is something tugging at her to go find it, find him, and maybe her world can be complete. She never expected to find it, him, within hours of being in the big city. She most certainly wasn’t prepared for him to never let her go.

Drake is fine. Fine being a workaholic. Fine living a mundane life where he has his own space and fine keeping people at several arm distances away from him. He makes money, does his job, and is seemingly happy, but he never new how not fine he was until she appeared in a crowd and his whole life turned upside down. She’s the daughter of a man he trusts, a man he considers as the father he wishes he had, a man he respects more than anything, but she is everything he has always needed in his life.

Country meets city. Wild and innocent meets stoic and controlled.

Love and circumstance bring these two together; and, now that she has entered his life and turned it upside down, he will never let her go. From the moment she saw him, she knew she wouldn’t let him go without a fight.

I am very looking forward to the next book. The best friend of our heroine meets the fierce and stubborn assistant to our hero. I can’t wait another moment for it! It’s gonna be smexy 🤭.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bring Him Home.

March 31, 2019 – Shelved