Ann (Literary Lust)'s Reviews > Dare

Dare by S.L. Scott

This story grabbed my attention from the very first chapter and held it until the very end. I don't keep it a secret that Rock Star romances are my Kryptonite, and I can confidently say that Dare is up there with my favourites.

Dare and Weatherly's backgrounds couldn't have been any more different growing up, but once they met their attraction and connection to each other didn't care which postcodes/zipcodes they lived under. I admired both characters immediately. There is more to their story than just 'boy meets girl' and I loved that element.
Dare stole my heart. He hasn't had an easy start in life but that hasn't stopped him from being a caring and passionate person. His bandmates are his family and I loved how much they supported each other and were there for each other.
Weatherly has had everything she needs at her disposal and you may think that she is a lucky young lady to have such privileges, but believe me they came with a price.
Both Dare and Weatherly are two individuals travelling along paths that they may or may not have wanted to be on, and what I adored about this couple is that that they brought out the best in each other and made each other chase their dreams.

I loved getting to know the other members of The Heroes (the band) and maybe the author plans to write their stories too.... I don't know. I do know that I for one would love to read them!

This book has everything I could ask for - A fabulous story. A great connection between the characters. Lots of emotion that had me feeling it along the way too. This is another fantastic novel from S.L. Scott and one that I recommend without a second thought.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dare.

March 31, 2019 – Shelved