MischaS_'s Reviews > Broken Throne

Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard

bookshelves: not-sure-if-i-ll-read-it

Another?

480 pages! 😳

But... did you see the gorgeous cover?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Throne.

March 31, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)

Tana △⃒⃘ ⚯͛ Cozyreadings That's hella long for a .5 book 😮

message 2: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ Tana △⃒⃘ ⚯͛ wrote: "That's hella long for a .5 book 😮"

That was my first reaction... like why is it a .5 book? But it's just several short stories put into one book. And several of those short stories are even already published.

So, I guess it makes sense... but, It's longer than book 1!

message 3: by Lucie (new)

Lucie Well you know, how it is. You have to milk the cow till you can.:-/

Mary S. R. Haha, the cover is my soulmate! 😂😂 Two of the short stories are already out, there gonna be 3 new ones (I think?) And journal entries! I love it whatever anyone says 😂

message 5: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ @Lucie, well, I sort of have to agree on this one. Especially if several of the stories in this were already published before.

message 6: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ @Mary, the cover is gorgeous! And the crown is so pretty! I don't know why, but it gives me serious Morgan le Fay vibes!

But... I don't think I'll read it. I only read the first book and it was very hard to get through it.

message 7: by ℨαrα (new)

ℨαrα ...poor cow, just saying

message 8: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ ℨαrα wrote: "...poor cow, just saying"

😂 Hahha, so true! THere should be a campaign "save the cows!" 😂

message 9: by Queen Cronut (new)

Queen Cronut LOL I am also always clickbaited by a beautiful cover... Did you enjoy the Red Queen series?

message 10: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ @QUeen Cronut, I'm absolutely guilty of reading books just because of a pretty cover. ANd I read only the first Red Queen book. I sort of hated it and it took me months to finish.

Toyni Erica - Queenoftales I'm trying to get through Glass sword, and It's taking me forever just to open the book. Pretty books, but eh, not as good as they look.

Janani(ஜனனி) If we could have a glimpse of Maven, then 480 pages is worth! Isn't it?
*puppy eyes*

message 13: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ Toyni Erica - Queenoftales wrote: "I'm trying to get through Glass sword, and It's taking me forever just to open the book. Pretty books, but eh, not as good as they look."

You are my hero here! I tortured myself through the Red Queen, I'm not sure I can do the rest of the series. But the covers are sooo damn pretty!

I definitely do not understand the hype around these books.

message 14: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ Janani(ஜனனி) wrote: "If we could have a glimpse of Maven, then 480 pages is worth! Isn't it?
*puppy eyes*"

Hahha, Maven (and Evangeline) are like the only characters I liked from the first book. 😂

But if this was about Maven killing everyone and getting the throne, I would read that! 😂

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω What?! Really?! There's ANOTHER? How is possible...

message 16: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω wrote: "What?! Really?! There's ANOTHER? How is possible..."

Have no idea. But from what I gathered, this will be like a collection of short stories... From which several were already published prior to this.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I Read a Sneak Peek of This, and One of The Stories Takes Place AFTER War Storm

Eileen It may be 480 pages but it contains Queen Song & Steel Scars which were released as individual short stories then in a collection (Cruel Crown) then AGAIN in Broken Throne. If you’ve already read them then that’s 200 pages to skip