Heather's Reviews > Nobody Does It Better

Nobody Does It Better by Lauren Blakely

**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

Nobody Does It Better is set in the same world as two of Blakely's previous releases, Best Laid Plans and The Feel Good Factor. This is the story of Shaw and Vanessa and I was so excited to dive into this one!

Shaw, a firefighter who oozes charm and sexiness, and Vanessa, a bowling alley owner with a retro style, have had feelings for one another since high school, but they've done a fairly good job of hiding that. Shaw is Vanessa's best friend Perri's brother and Perri has made it crystal clear to both of them that she doesn't want them dating. She feels that Shaw isn't good enough for her friend based on the fact that he enjoys women and he's never shown signs of wanting to settle down. But is the solution to that actually finding the right woman to settle down with?

When Vanessa finds herself in a jam at the cabin she's preparing for Perri and Derek's honeymoon, she calls on Shaw to help her out. While they are working away at the cabin, mother nature decides to throw them a curve and dumps an enormous amount of snow on them, stranding them together. Will years of pent of feelings finally overflow or will these two continue to circle one another?

With a great supporting cast that we've gotten to know in the other two books, you have the recipe for a great book. The matchmakers in town are in full force and as always when you pick up a Blakely book, it is full of entertainment and humor. I highly recommend picking this one up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nobody Does It Better.

March 30, 2019 – Shelved