Bibliophile Chloe 's Reviews > The Judgment of Paris

The Judgment of Paris by Rebecca  Sharp

What would you do for true love? That question is answered in a beautiful, loathsome, tragic and epic way with The Judgement of Paris.

This is the continuing story of Troy and Léo.  It starts months after The Fall of Troy left us hanging.

The love and loathing between Troy and Léo is epic.  The angst in this novel brought me to tears, multiple times.  There is a scene in the Chappelle that was absolutely magical and has got to be one of the best romantic scenes I have ever read!

This story is brings you on a journey, of love and loss.  Pain and redemption. It's gonna take your heart, put it in a blender set on frappe.  Then Dr. Sharp is going to put the pieces of your heart back together in a way that you can't imagine.

Dr. Sharp creates a beautiful visual with her words, I could "see" myself in Paris, walking along with the characters.

Léo continues with his beastly attitude, which makes him even more worthy of Troy's love.  Troy's strength throughout this story is a testament to her maturity despite her age.

You are going to fall hard for this duet!! Get your hands on it! Wrap yourself in this epic story!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Judgment of Paris.

March 29, 2019 – Shelved