Jamie's Reviews > Silver Borne

Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs

Feb 12, 2012

Read from February 12 to 14, 2012

Unlike the usual somewhat confusing action packed plot line, this book was more about the relationships between the pack, the relationship between Mercy and Adam and Samuel. I LOVED it! It was great seeing more pack dynamics, I am so intrigued by the way it works. The bond is intriguing to me and I loved learning more about how it worked. Adam was, as always, an awesome alpha. This book really displayed the strength of his control, the depths of his feelings for Mercy and how he dealt with the pack.

Not to mention, there was all sorts of Samuel loving in this installment which was nice to see. Especially because thing were/are looking so bleak for him. It gives us a bit of his history and it is always great to learn a bit more background about characters we have grown to love!

There was a bit of an action plot hidden in here but it wasn't the main focus of the story. It was more just a lead in to explain more about Samuel, in my opinion and introduce a new character (who I hope sticks around!). It wasn't my favorite book in the series but it wasn't my least favorite either.

The narrative, as usual, was amazing and kept me intrigued the whole time. I enjoy Miss Briggs style of writing even though it needs to be read carefully! It definitely teaches me to not skim as much!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Borne.