Tracy Antonelli Manderson's Reviews > Knights Who Won My Heart: Knights Series Book 4

Knights Who Won My Heart by Sonya Jesus

F 50x66

Knights Who Won My Heart (Knights #4) by Sonya Jesus

4 out of 4 stars

Knights Who Won My Heart is the fourth book in the Knights series written by Sonya Jesus and it’s the first book that I have read by this author. This book is a heartbreaking read that has heartwarming moments. The story was great but I was lost because I didn’t realize it was the fourth book in the series. The characters are great there crazy, funny and I think typical collage kids.

It seems that Amelia is surrounded by tragedy again. She is a young woman who is strong but heartbroken, hurt, and confused. With this last incident she not sure of her future or if she should leave Westbrook. She has faced some overwhelming circumstances and it looks like she it’s only begun.
We have this Hawk who is obsessed with Amelia and refers to her as his Queen. He has his own agenda and plans for Amelia and nothing is going to get in his way. He will manipulate everyone and the situation to get his queen.

Can and will his plan succeed? You will need to read this story/series. Now I have to go back and read the rest of the series to catch up.

By
Tracy

@tracym

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knights Who Won My Heart.

March 26, 2019 – Started Reading