Kate's Reviews > Where the Lost Dogs Go: A Story of Love, Search, and the Power of Reunion

Where the Lost Dogs Go by Susannah Charleson

bookshelves: netgalley, pups-n-popculture

**I received an advance copy from NetGalley for an honest review**

A fantastic read from Susannah Charleson, part memoir, part dog behaviour, it all blends in well to deliver a wonderful book on missing or lost dogs.

I, thankfully, have not been in a such a situation of having a beloved dog go missing and some of these stories were heartbreaking. Thank goodness for the tireless work of people like Susannah who help reunite people and their best friends. I really enjoyed reading about her work.

One thing I have found reading memoirs or biographies about people with dogs or who work with them is that they can focus on the authors mundane life, which is probably only interesting to friends and family (sorry to say).

This is NOT that kind of book, every story from Susannah's childhood and adult life focuses on some kind of interaction with a dog which I really appreciated, its exactly what I am looking for when I read these kind of books.

I would highly recommend to any dog lovers.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where the Lost Dogs Go.

March 28, 2019 – Started Reading