Gloria Grossi's Reviews > The Elyrian (The Emerson Chronicles)

The Elyrian (The Emerson Chronicles) by D P Rowell

85198959

"The Elyrian" for me was fire! I adored each moment I spent with this book. As of now, I feel like I should grant this book the award of the best book I have read in 2019.

This is one of those books where you read and feel the need to embrace the Author. I respect the creative imagination of D P Rowell, and I undoubtedly will look out for more books by him.

It was magical, adventurous, suspense packed, and entertaining. What else will one ask of a fantasy novel! it is not just the kind of material one would turn out badly with.

The story encompasses a family where a larger part of them didn't know about their family's secret. Notwithstanding, inquisitive Ace who was 12 years of age was told of his family's secret by his grandpa.
The 12 years of age was likewise recounted of his duty to protect his family with the help of a Drake and a mystical stone in his possession which he was to stay quiet about.

I genuinely cherished my time with this book. I was delighted with the fact that the book was simple but progressed into something convoluted, yet not exhausting and simple to follow on.

My preferred characters were the young "Peppercorns"; Julie and Tamara. This two are the most irritating characters I have read of or even observed in real life. In any case, they helped in lightening scenes up with there annoying personalities. At a point, I felt like pulling them out of the book and pounding them myself; lol!

This book is a decent one! I recommend it if you like yourself some fantasy novel. As for me; I will readily read another material by this writer.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Elyrian (The Emerson Chronicles).

March 27, 2019 – Shelved