Demetra's Reviews > Sweet Mercy

Sweet Mercy by Nina  West

bookshelves: arcs, e-books

Nina West is a new author to me. My first book of her was a total win and I'm so glad that I picked up "Sweet Mercy"!!

Mercy's life changed dramatically when her father is convicted for killing someone who hurt her. However, his life is not safe since another man is targeting him for revenge.

Gabriel is a mob boss's son trying to cut ties with the underworld. While visiting his father in prison, he sees Mercy and he's instantly attracted to her. In order to make her his, he offers to protect her father in exchange of Mercy coming to live with him for some time.

Mercy and Gabriel's relationship is a complicate one. The attraction between them is real and the sexual chemistry is scorching. However, Mercy blocks Gabriel's advances and tries really hard to keep away from him. After all she can't just forget who he is and what he does for a living.

The book is a great introduction to the characters and their backstories. I really liked what I saw so far and I'm looking forward to the next book!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Mercy.

March 26, 2019 – Started Reading