Ina_Worm's Reviews > Beast Behaving Badly

Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston

Feb 12, 2012

Read on February 12, 2012

I checked this book out from the library this week, and I finished it in two days.
This is the first book by Shelly Laurenston that I have read, and I was not disappointed. In fact, I plan on reading the entire series.

Reasons to read & enjoy this book:
The characters are fresh, funny, quirky, and come to life with each page turn [or finger-swipe]. You know a book is good when you find yourself thinking that the characters are your best friends, or at least you wish they were. Thats exactly what I felt the entire way through. In fact, the characters were so vivid for me that I couldn't stop making noises out loud [laughing, inhaling sharply when surprised, giggling...you know the deal]

Also a good point to make, you know a book is good when the author can make you loathe a character. Just completely hate them to the point where you strategize what you would have done to make their life miserable. [I did do that while reading this book, read it and you'll understand.]

The sex scenes are good, but not explicit like other erotica novels.
The plot is suspenseful but not unpredictable.

In general, this is a fun, non-stressful read. But do plan on becoming obsessive and reading it all day.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beast Behaving Badly.