Madeleine's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

20603646

bookshelves: 2019-reads, audio, x-fantasy

This one is still my favorite Harry Potter yet!

I just love the narrative switch from the first three books, to this one. It's full of so much action and unique events. We get a look into what life was like when Voldemort was in power, and it's actually pretty terrifying.

I love everything about the Tri-Wizard Tournament. All of the challenges are super interesting, and I liked getting to know the greater wizarding world with Beauxbaton and Durmstrang. The ending of the tournament/the book is so heartbreaking -- I feel like this is the first taste of what's to come with J. K. Rowling not holding anything back.

Harry and Ron are still obnoxious AF, but they're 14 year old boys, so what do you expect?

Hermoine is still awesome, and I'm super glad she got a love interest that's actually worthy of her and also is super into her for who she is, AS SHE IS, and doesn't want to change anything about her!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

March 23, 2019 – Started Reading
March 23, 2019 – Shelved
March 24, 2019 –
page 0
0.0% "I forgot I have to suffer through the Dursley’s and low key child abuse at the start of every HP book 😒"
April 11, 2019 –
page 0
0.0% "#CONSTANTVIGILANCE"
April 16, 2019 –
50.0% "RON SUCKS"
April 20, 2019 –
April 20, 2019 –
80.0% "“Kill the spare!” 😭😭😭😭"
April 21, 2019 – Finished Reading