Courtney (Fuzzy.Coffee.Books)'s Reviews > Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard

Feb 11, 2012

Read in August, 2012

What I Liked: 1) All of Sara Shepard's books are easy to get into, and since I'm already into the series, this one is especially so. It doesn't require a lot of thinking, because everything is right there out in the open. But my favorite thing about it is how fully she pulls you into the story. It doesn't matter if it's light and fluffy. It doesn't even matter if there are things about it that are ridiculous. I'm always so curious about where everything is going because I'm so sucked into the story. 2) Emma and Ethan. I like this couple. They're sweet, but completely different than the Emma and Ethan couple in the show (which I'm also watching, or will be when it comes back in the Fall). But they're still very sweet together, and have found a way to make their relationship work. 3) Fast pacing. I like the fast pace of the stories. Emma bounces around between her "suspects" from person to person. It's funny, but at the same time, her thought process is easy to follow and keeps me curious.

What I Didn't Like: Nada.

Overall Thoughts: I got everything I was looking for from this book. It was an easy read, brought back the characters that I'd already been following from the story, and drug me even deeper into the plot. I'm already looking forward to the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide and Seek.