Happily Ever Chapter's Reviews > Dear Cupid

Dear Cupid by K.M. Neuhold

Royal is on the cover of this quick peek into his, Nash, and Zade’s Valentine’s Day and the efforts they put into it for one another. Nothing particularly eye-catching about the cover, unless you are a fan of the author and series, then you know you’ll have to jump on it to see what this fun-loving trio got up to.

POV ~> Alternating first-person between the three

Find out how Zade, Nash, and Royal plan to give one another a special Valentine’s day.
This is just a peek into their lives, NOT a stand-alone by any means. A Free Holiday short story set in the Heathens Ink world, following the lives of the men from GOING COMMANDO (Heathens Ink, #2).
Rating: [R] ~ Score: 4.175 ~ Stars: 4
==========================
⭐ ⭐ **** Disclosure of Material: I received a copy of this book from #ProlificWorks and the Author/Publisher with the hope that I would voluntarily leave unbiased and unsolicited feedback. I was not asked, encouraged, or required to leave a review - nor was I compensated in any way. I am posting this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising". ***** ⭐ ⭐

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dear Cupid.

March 22, 2019 – Started Reading