NiCoLeTa E.'s Reviews > Choosing Us

Choosing Us by M.  Robinson

bookshelves: romance-young-adult-etc, favorites

***4,5 "Me and you against the world..." stars***

“You were the beginning of everything for me. You will forever be my always, Bay, I only need two things in this world.
You and Us.
Just you and us, Bailey."

OMG! This woman!!!! Darn... this woman!!!! She knows how to captivate you with her stories!!!!
It's not a secret that M. Robinson is one of my favorite authors, even though she is wrecking me every single time with every story of hers, but still... I'm trusting her blindly!!!!
She knows how to keep you on edge... She knows how to write beautifully broken stories... And she knows how to mend your heart in the end and that's my only hope in this point after the ending of this book!!!!
And exactly that's the reason why i didn't read immediately the first part of this story, because i knew that i will die without the second and final part!!!! I need one day for persuading the next book and still... it's too much waiting!!!! Bahahaha...

"Just come back to me... please.
I can't live, I can't breathe...
I can't go on without you."

Well, this story was complicated in a way... I was really frustrated and i have soooo many questions!!!!
There was a couple in here!!!! A loving couple who got through too many ugly things in their life... But their love was strong enough to withhold the difficulties of their lives...
Aiden and Bailey were together from a very early age...
At the present, they are having three children, but their home is... broken!!!!
And i totally not understand why that happened!!!! I have many theories, but i really don't know which one of them are legit!!!

"You'll find someone who will always be there for you."
"I will?"
"Yes, I swear it."
"How do you know?"
"Because Aiden. I'll personally send her your way. I promise."

Unfortunately, in this book we didn't have a fully picture of both of them...
In here, we just had some chapters from Aiden's POV.... Mostly, from their past together, but the puzzle is still uncomplete and many, many pieces are missing!!!
The prologue was frustrating and the epilogue was even more confusing!!!!
Where is Bailey??? And who would choose Aiden after all???
Gawd!!! My mental state is not in a good place after that ending!!!! I need the next book!!!!

"I won't lose you," I breathed out against her lips.
"I have seen you in so many different ways, and I have loved you in each one of them. For better or for worse, Bay . . . for better or for worse, I will love you."

Are you ready to hear the other confusing thing???
Most chapters in here was from Camilla's POV!!!! Who the hell was Camilla???
Camilla was a lovely and very fiesty girl and she became the Pierces nanny!!!
Hmmm.... What is her connection with the main couple??? Hell, if i knew!!!! Yes, i have a good reason in my mind, but i don't know, if i must believe it!!!!
In a way, Camilla came like a ray of hope in this broken home!!!! Will she manage to help this family??? Or in a way, she will be their distraction???
Arrrr, I'm really very frustrated with all this matter!!! I really don't know what's true or false... what's right or wrong!!!

"It was like I was her and she was me. An eerie shiver hit my body hard. I could physically feel her happiness, her joy, her love...
Their love.
Their pain.
The need to be wanted, needed, adored just the same."

Bailey and Aiden was an amazing couple... First love, first everything!!! Their love is infinite!!!
And their spawns were simply amazing with their faults and their tantrums!!!
I loved Jackson soooo much, even though he was kind of a$$ most of the time... And of course, i can not wait for his story with Harley (Mia and Creed's daughter!!!)... Right????
Jagger was a quiet boy, but he seemed very wise...
As for little Journey??? God, this baby girl!!!! She was... everything!!!!

"How do you mand a broken heart?
How do you go on with life without your person walking next to you?"

Phew!!!! I'm stopping now and I will try to mentally prepare myself for the rest of the story!!!!
I'm dying here from the agony of how the things will play out after all...
Am I right or wrong in my suggestions???

"I choose us, Bailey Pierce. I will always choose us. No matter what. I choose us."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Choosing Us.

March 22, 2019 – Shelved
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: romance-young-adult-etc
May 11, 2019 – Started Reading
May 12, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
May 12, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Judith (new)

Judith Fab review babe 💕

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie The Biblioholic Awesome review, hon! xo

message 3: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Excellent review NiCoLeTa E.!💖💋

message 4: by KAS (new)

KAS Love to hear this author continues to keep you on the edge with each read, sweets!! Awesome review, as always!! 😘❤️😘

NiCoLeTa E. Judith wrote: "Fab review babe 💕"

Thanks sooo much, sweetheart! 💓💋

NiCoLeTa E. Natalie wrote: "Awesome review, hon! xo"

Thank you, babe! 💙💜❤️

NiCoLeTa E. Kat wrote: "Excellent review NiCoLeTa E.!💖💋"

Thanks a ton, dear Kat! 😍🌹

NiCoLeTa E. KAS wrote: "Love to hear this author continues to keep you on the edge with each read, sweets!! Awesome review, as always!! 😘❤️😘"

I totally recommend her books!!! You should try the good ol' boys! They were amazing and every book after that! This author is a guarantee!!!
Thank you very much, my lovely friend!!! 💞😘💜😘💞

message 9: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Wonderful review, lovey xox

NiCoLeTa E. Nicola wrote: "Wonderful review, lovey xox"

Thanks so much, sweetie! 💖💋

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» FAB review, love! :) xoxo

NiCoLeTa E. Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "FAB review, love! :) xoxo"

Thanks, babe! Have you read this author? If not, you should do it! All of her books are soooo amazing!!! 😍😍😍

message 13: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Brilliant review my dear! You have totally sold me on this one!!! And I’m praying your mental state will get better when you get more answers in the next book 😂🤣 Good luck hun!❤️

NiCoLeTa E. Jen wrote: "Brilliant review my dear! You have totally sold me on this one!!! And I’m praying your mental state will get better when you get more answers in the next book 😂🤣 Good luck hun!❤️"

I did take my answers and then, I was good! Soooo good!! I love this author and all of her books are brilliant!! This duet too!!! Please, read something of hers and I'm sure you're gonna love her too!!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️💜❤️💜

message 15: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen NiCoLeTa E. wrote: "Jen wrote: "Brilliant review my dear! You have totally sold me on this one!!! And I’m praying your mental state will get better when you get more answers in the next book 😂🤣 Good luck hun!❤️"

I di..."

I will for sure be giving this a shot!! I am pretty sure I have read her other series and loved it?! I'm going to double check, but I am confident I have read her before!! xo

NiCoLeTa E. Jen wrote: "NiCoLeTa E. wrote: "Jen wrote: "Brilliant review my dear! You have totally sold me on this one!!! And I’m praying your mental state will get better when you get more answers in the next book 😂🤣 Goo..."

Then, yes!!! Go for it!!! ❣️❣️❣️

message 17: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review sweetie :)

NiCoLeTa E. Jessica's wrote: "Great review sweetie :)"

Thanks a bunch, huni! 😍😍😍

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ The hell?!! I could've sworn I commented on this AMAZING review already!! I'm so happy you enjoyed this one love. Your reviews are always spot on and it takes me back to the most important book moments which I love😍😍. TERRIFIC review ❤❤xoxo

NiCoLeTa E. Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ wrote: "The hell?!! I could've sworn I commented on this AMAZING review already!! I'm so happy you enjoyed this one love. Your reviews are always spot on and it takes me back to the most important book mom..."

Firstly.... No worries, my dear friend!!!
And secondly... Ohhhh! You're making me blush!!! Thank you very much!!! I'm soooo happy that you're enjoying my reviews sooo much!!! And that I'm managing to be... To the point!!! Without making spoilers because I'm freaking hate spoilers!!! Bahaha!!! Love you!!! 💖💖💋💋💖💖