Defying Tradition Allisia Wysong 's Reviews > An Accidental Date with a Billionaire

An Accidental Date with a Billionaire by Diane Alberts

Samantha and Taylor were phenomenal together! This book had me laughing and yelling in my head and sometimes out loud. I wanted to shake both characters and hug them, LOL yes, it is that good. You will love the back and forth they give one another and the lesion to not judge a gorgeous rich man by his money. Taylor thinks he always must stay in control; he never lets his emotions or temper out of check. That is until he meets Samantha, all she wants is him to let loose a bit, not have to manage every situation. Yet even with the differences between them they are explosive in the one area that they can agree on, Bed. This leads to more time spent together on their “first date” because neither want a second. To understand this fully you will need to buy the book and read it. I will say this is the first book I have read by Diane Alberts and I was not disappointed by any shape or form. So please trust me and go buy the book, curl up in your favorite spot and enjoy Samantha and Taylors story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Accidental Date with a Billionaire.

March 22, 2019 – Shelved