Rachael's Reviews > Alpha's Promise

Alpha's Promise by Rebecca Zanetti

51601952

What another fantastic addition to the Dark Protectors series! Each book in the series just seems to get better and better. This book is definitely not a standalone, and you must read the previous books to understand what is happening with the Seven and Kurjans. Ivar is one of my favorite characters, and I loved that his book was next! Ivar has changes significantly because of what happened in the previous book. He is abrupt and does what he thinks is best, and I love it. He went through so much, and it has drastically changed him. He just acts, sometimes without thinking, and that usually ends up disastrous. Which is the case with his first meeting with Promise. Promise is a brilliant physicist, but she’s on someone’s radar. Physicists are being murdered, and Ivar is watching out for her. He makes plenty of mistakes, and I love that Promise does not just go along with it all. She is brilliant and lonely, but she is a fighter. She’ll need that fighting spirit to overcome what is coming. There were so many twists and turns in the book, and so much physics talk! But it was not difficult to understand. I couldn’t put the book down once I started reading, but now I am so sad because it’s over and I have to wait for the next book! I highly recommend reading this book!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha's Promise.

Finished Reading