Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)'s Reviews > Girl Talk

Girl Talk by Cassidy Storm

5 stars. The bisexual rep. 🔥 The chemistry. 🔥 The writing. 🔥 The characters. 🔥 The smut. 🔥🔥🔥 Good grief the smut! *dabs sweat off of forehead* Everything about this book was fantastic. It’s funny, there’s no angst, has a lot of self discovery from our main character, Autumn and it’s incredibly sexy. Like, really, really sexy.

Is it realistic? Absolutely not. If some random chick I didn’t know called my phone talking like that she would’ve gotten blocked with the quickness but Jessica is everything. Ugh! My bisexual queen. She’s cocky and charming and funny and just so dreamy. I was more than a bit obsessed with her by the end of the book.

Autumn is just as amazing. Her development is really well done and seeing her fall for a woman for the first time and her inner struggles and emotions felt so real. She opens up to Jess and lets her guard down the more they grow closer together and it is just so perfect.

Overall, this was a fantastic read and I can definitely see myself re-reading it. If you’re looking for great bi-rep with characters who are cute as buttons falling in love then I’d highly recommend this. Doesn't hurt that the smut is off the charts (have I driven that fact home enough for you yet?). I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girl Talk.

March 21, 2019 – Started Reading
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: stand-alone
March 22, 2019 – Shelved as: swoon-worthy
March 22, 2019 – Finished Reading
May 13, 2019 – Shelved as: lgbt

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie A. LOL, fab review, Jamie! I'm putting it on my sale-watch list. Too bad it's not in KU, I'd read it right now. :D

Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) Melanie wrote: "LOL, fab review, Jamie! I'm putting it on my sale-watch list. Too bad it's not in KU, I'd read it right now. :D"

Thanks, Mel! I can't recommend it enough. I already want to re-read it. LOL

message 3: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney You have piqued my interest with this review! Adding to my TBR.

Jamie (TheRebelliousReader) Whitney wrote: "You have piqued my interest with this review! Adding to my TBR."

Yay! I hope you enjoy it whenever you get to it. :)