Michelle Mulvey's Reviews > Hazed

Hazed by Brittany Butler

Hazed by Brittany Butler is the first book, I’ve read by this author. I wasnt really a fan of the book however the writing was good. Hayze is the sexy bartender where Taylor starts to work. There is an instant attraction between the two. Only problem is Hayze has the bad boy vibe going. Hayze is with a different girl every night and girls throw themselves at him on the regular.
Taylor doesn’t have much experience in anything. She grew up the daughter of a pastor and never had the chance to do anything the other kids in town did. She left home for some freedom. She is starting college and doesn’t really know anyone aside from her roommate Lea. Lea and Hayze happen to be pretty close but, Taylor doesn’t realize just how close they really are.
Of course Taylor and Hayze end up seeing each other. I understand she is a sheltered girl but come on, how does she not see things right in front of her. I liked most of the characters and think the author did a good job but, I just didn’t like how blind Taylor was made out to be.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hazed.

March 13, 2019 – Started Reading