Cristina | CristiinaReads's Reviews > Well Suited

Well Suited by Staci Hart

bookshelves: arc-books

When romance is still alive, Theo knows how to bring the best of Katherine in this persuasive romance filled with passion, emotional intelligence, and unique characters... Staci knows how write a true romance that will have you shedding tears of laughter and love...

This year, I became a true fan of Staci's writing. And there is no denying that this series has a great part in my heart. A special place in my heart that will forever be in love with Theo and Katherine. If I am being honest, I actually did not read the synopsis of this novel so I just dove right in and this was a choice that I will not regret. I loved everything about Theo and Katherine, they are this adorable couple that have so much in common. Making them just a goofy couple, yet an ideal one that will have you wanting to read more of their love story. A love story that has two characters that bring the best of everything together, and there is no denying their true love is meant to be. Especially after finding out that they will be parents together, Katherine knows that putting feelings to the side is important because she does not want to get attached to Theo if he does know feel the same way that she does. However, it's Theo that has these strong feelings towards Katherine from the moment he saw her. And knowing that he is this soft romantic makes me drool for more of Theo and the love and affection he has for her;
"We'd had a total of four hook-ups, including the first. And each one had gotten progressively more difficult to ignore or forget. I'd hoped I would get the urge out of my system, but instead, I wanted to slither over to him and slide my hands into his pants so I could..."

First of all, Katherine? She is officially one of my favorite characters and I adore the candor side of her that does not back down from speaking the truth. And there is Theodore, this handsome, elegant gentleman whom wants to spend as much time as he can with Katherine and make her fall in love with him because the affection he has towards her is just so adorable and his actions make me tear up because of the aww aspect, and the care he has towards Katherine and their child.

After setting rules when living together, Katherine's guarding wall breaks because she cannot control how her body and mind react towards Theo. After spending time with him she opens up to him emotionally, and he embraces her in every way. That tender side of Theo is what drew me to keep reading more of their story, and it will keep you as a reader entertained for more as well. Overall, this is the last installment in this series that will have you satisfied and happy with its ending. Thank you so much to Staci for finalizing this series with a great, fantastic, and beyond brilliant and emotional story. Looking forward to her next series!

ARC kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review...

BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Well Suited.

March 19, 2019 – Shelved
March 19, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
March 19, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-books
April 22, 2019 – Started Reading
April 24, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

Vanessa (nessreads) Cris, babe, I loooove this edit!!! 😍 Great review, love. 🙌🏻

Cristina | CristiinaReads Vanessa (nessreads) wrote: "Cris, babe, I loooove this edit!!! 😍 Great review, love. 🙌🏻"

Oh my goodness, thank you my queen! Seriously adore youuuu! xoxo

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Fabulous review Cristina! 💜

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle Terrific review, love! :D

Cristina | CristiinaReads MELISSA *Mel Reader* wrote: "Fabulous review Cristina! 💜"

Thank you so much my queen! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Elle wrote: "Terrific review, love! :D"

Thank youuuu! xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wonderful review xox

message 8: by Ari (new)

Ari I really want to read this series, but I don't know if it's just too sweet for me or not🙈

Cristina | CristiinaReads KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Wonderful review xox"

Thank you so much honey! xoxo

Cristina | CristiinaReads Ari wrote: "I really want to read this series, but I don't know if it's just too sweet for me or not🙈"

Awww, well yeah I guess it is? But why don't you give the first novel a try? And if does not suit you then that's okay ;) xoxo

message 11: by Eyvette (new)

Eyvette Abreu Terrific Review Cristina :)

message 12: by Anna Banana (new)

Anna Banana Great review, Cristina! I've heard about this author for years, I really need to read one of her books asap!