Erin's Reviews > 29 Seconds

29 Seconds by T.M. Logan

bookshelves: kindle, netgalley

4.5 stars!

Damn this was so good! I loved the author's debut last year Lies, but this book was definitely better. Sarah, recently separated from her husband, is juggling raising two kids and her workload as a university professor. A job that she loves, but that one of the men in her department makes exceedingly hard. When she rescues a little girl from a kidnapping attempt, a grateful father offers to do a favour for Sarah. The offer to remove a person from her life- PERMANENTLY. The only stipulation- she has 72 hours and once she makes the call, the action cannot be undone.

Oh my gosh, this book frustrated me so much when it came to what Sarah had to face on a daily basis. I am glad our protagonist tried to maintain some morals because I don't think I would have had a problem dialling that phone number. But I just couldn't put the book down and I felt my heart racing the entire time. A good dose of a suspense and a storyline that had me hooked! I predict that this book is certainly going to be one of FALL 2019's most anticipated books.

Thanks to NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for a digital galley in exchange for an honest review.

Review Date: 12/04/19
Publication Date 10/09/19

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 29 Seconds.

March 18, 2019 – Shelved
March 18, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle
March 18, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley
April 11, 2019 – Started Reading
April 11, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

debbicat ☮~Traveling Sister Wow! I have this to read too. Glad to see you think it was better than Lies. 4.5 stars 🌟 whoo hoo!

Erin debbicat ☮~Traveling Sister wrote: "Wow! I have this to read too. Glad to see you think it was better than Lies. 4.5 stars 🌟 whoo hoo!"

Debbie, it was such a good read and I am glad that I didn't hold off until September!

Erin leslie hamod wrote: "Added! You have convinced me!🌹"

Thanks, Leslie! I look forward to your thoughts!

Krista Wow -- what an fabulous review Erin! Based on the great reviews I had to go request it on NetGalley today. Thanks for the review!

Erin Krista wrote: "Wow -- what an fabulous review Erin! Based on the great reviews I had to go request it on NetGalley today. Thanks for the review!"

Thanks for the compliment, Krista!