Stacey (Total Book Addicts)'s Reviews > Savior

Savior by Fiona Cole

OH MY GOD!!! THIS BLOODY BOOK!!!

I havent read a book from Fiona in ages. But when I saw the blurb for this book I was like this sounds Taboo and I love them books.

So yes Alexandra is selling her virginity on a website but she's not doing it for a silly reason. Her sister doesnt work and only cares about getting her next high. Alex works but doesnt have enough money once she's paid everything out. She's so hungry. So the only way she can think of getting money quick is this way.

When you meet Erik in his chapter he's having sex in his office and afterwards his attitude is like 'Thanks seeya'. I was like he's a little bit of an arsehole lol. Oh how I do love an arsehole. You find out that he feels responsible for what happened to his sister and thats why he does the jobs that he does. He doesnt want the same things happening to others like it did to her.

Alexandra is only 19 and Erik is 31. He thinks she's young and naive. But she isnt like that at all. She's such a strong person.

But god at times I was like Erik you are being such an arsehole to Alex. The things he did made me go AHHHH stop being a twunt lol.

I loved how Alex started playing him at his own game. She gave as good as she got and I was like 'You go on girl'. Oh but when Erik turns all Caveman.... *swoons*.

Her sister..... man did I want to punch her in the face a couple of times. How she could be such a bitch to her sister I'll never know. But I really did want to punch her ALOT haha.

From start to finish I was hooked. Just couldnt stop reading. I laughed, swooned, giggled, got stabby and gasped more than a few times.

Well done Fiona on this amazing book xx
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savior.

March 18, 2019 – Started Reading