Dayna's Reviews > No Limits: A Taboo Anthology

No Limits by Addison Kline

liked it

This anthology certainly isn’t for the faint hearted but if you love a hot, sexy read then this is for you! I love stories that have taboo elements to them (Tabitha Suzuma’s Forbidden is one of my favourites) so this anthology really sung to me.

Creed by Alice Laroux, Forbidden Love (A Mackenzie Series Novel) by Elizabeth Knox and Edge (A Prequel to The Lesson) by Crimson Syn were my favourite stories in this anthology. Both Creed and Forbidden Love are of the Mafia genre which I now have a new found love for! Forbidden Love finished WAY too soon and ended on a cliffhanger. It’s part of a full novel which is to be released in September so I’ll be keeping my eye out for that one! Edge was pretty shocking and was certainly an eye opener! The protagonist, Aracely, escapes her abusive husband and ends up working in a BDSM club - the most unlikeliest place he’d find her. It was an incredibly interesting and exciting read! It’s a prequel so I definitely want to check out The Lesson next.

The anthology on a whole took me a while to read. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the stories mentioned above, I did struggle with getting into some of the other stories and I also struggled with there being a fair few spelling/grammatical errors that seemed to have been overlooked. That may just be the proofreader in me though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Limits.

March 18, 2019 – Started Reading