Pamela Lilley's Reviews > Promise Me

Promise Me by Robin Bielman

I’d like to say that this was a light easy read, and it was to a certain extent, but it covered a real issue, and had me really feeling for the main character and how she handled a huge mistake, a mistake made years earlier when she was a teenager. It’s a sad fact that the things we do as youngsters greatly impact our future, yet it always seems to be too late before we realise this. We’ve all heard the saying “If I knew then what I know now......”

Now that the serious stuff’s out of the way I’ll tell you how much I loved the book, the story, the words, the characters (including one fiesty little Pomeranian), and last but definitely not least the overall feel of it. I was addicted. I loved how there wasn’t any bad blood in either Vaughn or Kendall, I loved that it made me feel like anything was possible. Romance, family drama, and a teenage tragedy made this a definite favourite addition to my book library. I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley. This is my honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Promise Me.

March 17, 2019 – Started Reading