Lucy's Reviews > Dirty Headlines

Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen

Célian Laurent was the biggest jerk to ever walk on planet Earth, and he carried that title like a badge of honor.

I loved L.J Shen's writing in The Kiss Thief and knew immediately I had to read more of her books and boy, i'm glad I did! This book was perfect.

Jude is down on her luck, struggling to make ends meet and after a particulary bad day she ends up drinking at a bar where she meets Célian. They go back to his hotel together where he gives her one of the sexiest nights of her life, in the morning she leaves him sleeping in the room but not before pinching his wallet on her way out.

Célian is a super attractive, ridiculously rich man who is the heir to a media empire, he's also Jude's new boss.. and her one night stand.

The relationship between these two was so intense. The chemistry between the pair of them was insane and I loved seeing how things between them progressed, from their hostile attraction to one another to actually developing a relationship. The progression didn't feel rushed or unrealistic, it really did come across as totally natural.

If you love an alpha male and heroine who won't back down then you'll love Célian and Jude. They were on fire when they were together and I just could not get enough of them. I feel like I definitely need to go back and read everything L.J Shen's written, her writing is so beautiful and addictive!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Headlines.

March 16, 2019 – Started Reading