Cadiva's Reviews > Family Camp

Family Camp by Eli Easton

This book is just pure Eli Easton - chock full of all the feels with a deep and abiding sense of family and love.

It's also really funny, totally sweet, sneakily steamy and will warm any cold heart with its wonderful pairing and their romance.

I love reading about found families, I love sports romances, I love seeing that instant zap of attraction begin to burn brighter and solidify into an unbreakable link that inky grows stronger the more it's weathered.

Great characters, great setting, great romance.

#ARC kindly received from the author in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Family Camp.

March 15, 2019 – Started Reading
March 15, 2019 – Shelved
March 15, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Cadiva Brown Eyed Girl ~Suzanne~ wrote: "Great review! This looks so good!"

It's just a total feel good read!

David Alexander wrote: "#Jealous"

Sorry David!

message 3: by ☆ Todd (last edited Mar 16, 2019 01:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

☆ Todd Despite the series name, there's nothing "Daddy" kink about it, though, right?

#PleaseSayYes

David Alexander  ☆ Todd wrote: "Despite the series name, there's nothing "Daddy" kink about it, though, right?

#PleaseSayYes"

☆ Todd David Alexander wrote: "I hope I'm not intruding but from the post on her Facebook Group, the series name "Daddy Dearest" is referring to the fact that the books in this series will be about Single Dads trying to find love."

Yeah, just wanted to be, like, 10,000% sure the book doesn't 'go there'. ;- )

Cadiva ☆ Todd wrote: "Despite the series name, there's nothing "Daddy" kink about it, though, right?

#PleaseSayYes"

Nothing to do with kink nope, it's to do with single dads finding love.

☆ Todd Cadiva wrote: "Nothing to do with kink nope, it's to do with single dads finding love."

In the words of Mr. Burns: "Excellllllent." : )

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ I started this last night right before bed, and that was a mistake. I couldn't tear myself away. It's going to be a long day. I want to keep reading, but ... life.

Cadiva ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "I started this last night right before bed, and that was a mistake. I couldn't tear myself away. It's going to be a long day. I want to keep reading, but ... life."

I know! I was so lucky that I started it in the morning and wasn't working so I could just keep going until I finished it :)

So so good! Eli doing what she does best.

⚣ Marco ⚣ ”This book is just pure Eli Easton.

Sold!

Cadiva ⚣ Marco ⚣ wrote: "”This book is just pure Eli Easton.

Sold!"

Enjoy! It's one of her best imho.