Kimberly Krey's Reviews > Cobble Creek: Small Town Romance Series

Cobble Creek by Kimberly Krey

(Review from the author)

I really enjoyed discovering the small town of Cobble Creek and the charming folks who live there. The Sheriff's Bride took my emotions by storm as I wrote of Sheriff Trent Lockheart's story and the way Jessie was able to help him heal. Plus, these two had a whole lot of sparks!
Bear the Lumberjack was such a great character as well with a passion for his career and of course Maddie, the woman he's falling in love with. Maddie has a bad past to work out, something that's complicated by her man-hating mother and gunshy sister, but if anyone can prove that there are good men left in the world, Bear Schaefer can. The sparks continue with this couple as well.
And lastly, we have Anthony Marino, the handsome owner of Tony's Diner who rocks a man bun like Bandarez, according to Kira. In this story, Kira feels she has a lot to prove, and I loved discovering what that journey looked like for her. Anthony has to let go of his own fears in order to help her grow, which was far from easy after all that he's been through. This one, too, as plenty of romantic sparks!
I hope you'll enjoy these three romances as much as I enjoyed writing them. Happy Small Town Romance Reading to you!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cobble Creek.

Finished Reading