Vikas's Reviews > The Sadhu Volume 2: The Silent Ones

The Sadhu Volume 2 by Saurav Mohapatra

bookshelves: owned, nbtr, graphic-novels

I am very confused about it because the graphics were good but the story was jumble of ideas. At least they are trying something new but the more the thing change the more they stay same. In the end let's go with easy way out 3.5 stars.

This is the sequel to the original Sadhu, i say original because after this book they rebooted the series which I would be reading soon. The story picks up after some time where the last book ended and opens in the sea of humanity that is Kumbh Mela. James "The Sadhu" finds and fights some mysterious silent tattooed freaks, who speak telepathically and after that he learns that his son Jack is alive and thus begins his quest to find and save his son.

The graphics were world class but the story was just so so, originally it was published in individual issues so the story takes a detour in some strange place every few pages. But I would still applaud the team for trying something new and at the same time I would you to read it yourself and form your own ideas about how you like it. So without further adieu go ahead and pick this graphic novel but before that the first one and then just Keep on Reading .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sadhu Volume 2.

March 13, 2019 – Started Reading