Angie's Reviews > Eternal Curse

Eternal Curse by Caroline Peckham

bookshelves: beta-read, ebooks, dystopia, favorites, paranormal-romance, snuggable-chick-lit

"You were right before, I am an asshole when I'm upset... What I should have said is that you look radiant. Fucking bewitching. It's how I've felt every time I've called you passable and all the times in between." --Erik

5++ stars!!

I don't know what more I can say about this heart-stopping series and amazing characters. The ending was explosive and nonstop--I couldn't read fast enough yet feared what was to come. Nonetheless, this is definitely my favorite one so far as there is so much packed into this novel, while at the same time it leaves you breathlessly awaiting the next installment yet again. Plus it doesn't hurt that my lovely Erik is on the cover ;)

Both Caroline and Susanne are masters at creating twists that are completely unexpected and earth-shattering, while simultaneously allowing us to experience the story through their characters' eyes and feel as if we are truly a part of it. I experienced so many emotions throughout this all-consuming and intoxicating novel, during which Caroline seemed to love toying with my sanity. I came away liking and pitying characters I firmly used to hate (Fabian!) and absolutely devastated for everything Erik and Montana have gone through and will now have to face as they seem to continually draw the short end of the stick. I'm excited and terrified by what these two lovely ladies have in store for my beloved characters in ETERNAL VOW, and I will undoubtedly devour it as soon as I get the chance; I just hope both authors give us a whole book of happiness and love after everything they've put us through so far!

My Erik, fiercely protective and reluctantly in love with Montana his Rebel... :)

My Magnar, Blessed Crusader and badass Warrior of the Sun...

Erik and Montana... I have a bad feeling about their future together.. :(

*ARC provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Curse.

March 12, 2019 – Shelved
March 12, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
March 13, 2019 – Shelved as: beta-read
March 19, 2019 – Shelved as: ebooks
March 24, 2019 – Started Reading
March 24, 2019 –
56.0% "I breathed in the achingly perfect scent of him, tilting my chin up. Before I could form a single word, his mouth slammed against mine and all the air in my lungs compressed.

I gripped his lapels, pulling him closer, my heart crying out for him to be nearer.
"
March 25, 2019 –
78.0% ""Do you know how many shits I give about tradition this morning?"
"I-er-I-" Nancy stammered.
"None. Not one. Not even half of one. Now get the fuck out."

I love Erik and his tortured broodiness so much!"
March 26, 2019 – Shelved as: dystopia
March 26, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
March 26, 2019 – Shelved as: paranormal-romance
March 26, 2019 – Shelved as: snuggable-chick-lit
March 26, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie A. A 5++? Oh man, I have SO many books to read!! Great review, Angie. I wish I had more time to read right now, but I know that I definitely need to get to this series. <3

Angie Melanie wrote: "A 5++? Oh man, I have SO many books to read!! Great review, Angie. I wish I had more time to read right now, but I know that I definitely need to get to this series. <3"

It is sooo good and definitely a unique vampire story! I wish I had more time to read too, but I'm enjoying the ones I've had time for so far :)