Dee's Reviews > Song of the Fae

Song of the Fae by Teagan Kearney

Recommended to Dee by: Ashley Nemer
Recommended for: Everyone of this genre

Song of the Fae - Fae Heritage Bk 1 - Written by Teagan Kearney
No way out, just run and keep running, but will this be the end?

First a prisoner, then a fugitive, now Roshène must earn her freedom. Roshène’s blood is powerful, but she’s trapped in a nightmare without memories where her every move is controlled by a demonic sorcerer. When a chance to escape appears, she seizes it and flees. Alone and with no one to turn to, Roshène accepts help from Hunter, a Fae guardian, and they undertake a hazardous journey to safety: the prize—the return of her memories. Along the way, she becomes increasingly dependent on and attracted to Hunter. In exchange for their protection and help, the Fae will demand payment. But the question haunting Roshène is, will Hunter turn out to be just another jailer or her savior?

What did I like? I have read other books from this author so when she sent me this ARC copy, I was excited and she did not let me down!!!!! This is going to be another awesome series that I can’t wait for the next book to come out.

What will you like? Edgie, stimulating, thrilling, exhilarating, breathtaking, a romantic thriller urban fantasy with lots of twists and unusual backflips!! I really like this new character of Roshene, she is extraordinary in her Fae/? heritage and will go far in the community when she completes her repayment tasks. This was an exciting read which I truly enjoyed. Looking forward to more and soon, hopefully?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Song of the Fae.

March 9, 2019 – Started Reading