Samantha's Reviews > Through The Woods

Through The Woods by Shannon Myers

35520611

bookshelves: favorites, mc-book-series

5 Stars!!!

This is a new author for me, I’m not even sure how I came across this book but Shannon Myers has a new fan.

I was addicted and could not put it down from start to finish. The writing style just grabbed me and didn’t let go. I’m not a fan of flashbacks but the way they were done in this story kept me interested. Most of the flashbacks came from reading a journal.

We start with Neve who is in college and way in over her head. She gives herself one night of fun and a break from studying and it changes the course of her life. She winds up addicted to drugs and running for her life through the woods where she is found half dead by a group of bikers. They take her in some of them not as thrilled as others and help her detox. In a creative and humorous way the h finds comparisons of the biker brothers to the dwarves from Snow White. She convince the prez Charm to let her stay if she helps cook and clean for the club.

I don’t want to say much and give the story away, but the relationship development between Neve and each of the bikers and how not only did they help her but she helped them was amazing to read.

Just read this book it was amazing and I can’t wait to read more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through The Woods.

March 12, 2019 – Shelved
March 12, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
September 4, 2019 – Started Reading
September 6, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
September 6, 2019 – Shelved as: mc-book-series
September 6, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Lisette (new)

Lisette Kristensen Awesome review, Samantha!

Samantha Thanks!