Janet's Reviews > His Rebellious Lass

His Rebellious Lass by Callie Hutton

When the Marquis of Campbell is called to his northern estate the last thing he thought he’d been summoned for was a ward - a fiery, red-headed Scottish beauty. Solution marry her off quickly afterall she's well dowered & also attractive so the London bucks will be falling over themselves to wed Lady Bridget MacDuff.
However Lady Bridget has plans for that fortune and they involve helping unfortunate women. She has no plans to marry.
Bridget and Cam are now on opposite sides of a war that neither one plans to lose. Even if Cam’s rakish presence throws Bridget’s heart into turmoil and the marquis can’t deny that his ward sets his heart afire.
A fun entertaining read that held my interest from start to finish, well written with very likeable characters. Cam & Bridget were attracted to each other but both determined not to marry so fought their feelings & each other at every meeting. I loved the way they danced around each other & both had certainly met their match. There were misunderstandings along the way which as times threatened to derail their budding romance but which all added to my enjoyment of this captivating read
My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Rebellious Lass.

March 12, 2019 – Shelved