Brenda's Reviews > Manhattan Secret

Manhattan Secret by V. Theia

"This between us is the rightest thing there is. I'm the least wrong person in your life. Don't give in to feelings of guilt again, Laney. There is no guilt between us. You want to be with me. We fell in love, that's the end of it, and don't even think about shutting me out or doing something for my own good again, because I'll f***my way right back in , you know I will."

You can’t put this book down. At all! I loved every single second of it, because just like all of the other reads I’ve had from V. Theia, they have been amazingly wonderful.

Lachlan and Laney are just super adorable from the minute you meet them. Their chemistry is off the charts and sex appeal is just as delicious. Let me tell you, Lachlan has a mouth on him!! ;-) We know already that the love they share would be frowned upon because of Laney being his teacher, but that will not stop a determined Fierro! Thankfully V Theia is a HEA author, so I wasn’t too worried we wouldn’t get that happy ending. But she HAD to drag our emotions through the gutter because we couldn’t stand Lachlan and Laney being apart. Not a single bit. I loved every single second of this book, and can’t wait to do my second read just to experience it all again!

Other reads? Not necessary for this book, but why would you not? I would recommend starting at the beginning of the Fierro clan, but it’s not a do or die situation, and I do believe you will regret it if you don’t. I simply cannot wait for the next installment of this family.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Manhattan Secret.

March 12, 2019 – Shelved