David Stanley's Reviews > Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler

7522002
Feb 09, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: brain-candy, non-fiction, to-buy, chick-lit, reviewed, memoir-and-essay, humor
Recommended to David by: My best friend
Recommended for: The bored & Chelsea Handler fans

What do you do when you're burnt out on writing, but still have a sellable name, in the world of Chelsea Handler you have those around you to do it for you. While little more than brain candy to kill time with, “Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me” does allow the reader to develop a greater understanding of the layers of Chelsea Handler and why those around her stay.

Overall it was an okay read that'd I recommend to the bored and/or Handler fans. The only thing I will personally take away from “Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me,” however, is that I will never read a Heather McDonald book - EVER. Normally a book like this would have taken me a couple of hours to finish, but upon hitting her rambling chapter I kept getting distracted and it ended up taking me a couple of days to get up the desire and will to push through her chapter to the end of the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me.

February 9, 2012 – Shelved