Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Oracle's Haunt

Oracle's Haunt by Shannon Mayer

Oracle’s Haunt starts off where Jinn's Dominion ends.

Zam and her pack are on their way to the Oracle. They need some answers that only the Oracle can give them.

Zam can’t catch a break. She is thrown into one action-packed disaster after another. Their was a lot of jumping around from one situation to another. It was a little overwhelming and I can’t understand how Zam can deal with it all. We did get some things revealed about her, but she and use don’t have time to think or understand the information give.

I am heartbroken about Maks, her mate of the soul. In the last book he sacrificed himself. In this one he pops back up, but he’s no longer the man she knew so, Zam is hurting. She has to deal with it, but has no time to sort out her feelings; because she’s moving from one issue to the next.

I will say I’m tired of Steve and can’t understand why Zam didn’t get ride of him sooner, but I’m glad that he’s gone and hope he doesn’t come back. Though I have a feeling he'll pop back up.

I wish the plot would progress a little more. I feel we are moving away from our goal instead of towards it. We don’t see much happening except a lot of action, but that’s because Zam’s thrown into one disaster situation after another.

I like this action-packed Urban Fantasy series. The characters are hilarious and fun. Lila and Zam make a great team.

Rated: 3.5 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oracle's Haunt.

March 10, 2019 – Started Reading
March 11, 2019 – Shelved as: 4-stars
March 11, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-urban-fantasy
March 11, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
March 11, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Excellent review Angela!!💖💋

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Excellent review Angela!!💖💋"

Thank you! 😉