Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡'s Reviews > Black Sheep

Black Sheep by Meghan March

20997898

bookshelves: arc

Queen of suspense-filled and angst-ridden cliffhanger endings, Meghan March didn’t disappoint with Black Sheep! She’s delivered an addictive and enthralling narrative—a forbidden romance between two complete opposites caught within a twisted situation that can’t be seamlessly unravelled. Full of grit and danger, the allure of this duet will render you riveted and invested in the sordid details of justice and retribution.

“You don't know what you want from me because you've never had a man determined to set you on fire, just so I can fan the flames. I'm going to show you.”

By intertwining herself with a formidable man dripping in sheer confidence and utter dominance, Drew Carson is flirting with inevitable danger. Despite said danger emanating from a deeper, darker world, her unwavering determination is admirable though somewhat foolish as she endeavours to find closure. She’s a fascinating enigma—a combination of numerous identities and buried secrets that form into this interesting, multifaceted character.

“There are a million things that should stop me, but not a goddamned one will. I staked my claim. I meant it. You are mine.”

Cannon Freeman exudes uncontested dominance. Consuming and intense, there’s no refuting the irresistible allure that surrounds this enigmatic anti-hero, or the commanding aura shrouding his notable presence. Despite having criminal associates, there’s a certain amount of surprising goodness lurking inside this hero as he carefully treads the delicate line between corrupt and honest that eases the tension in this duet.

“Careful. You’re going to give me the impression you’re running from me… which will only make me want to chase you.”

Drawn together by an immediate connection and irrefutable chemistry—despite the forbidden nature of it—Drew and Cannon have an earnest and fervent relationship, a fiery storm of wanton passion, that is on edge waiting to be unleashed. When it does, it goes up in flames full of desire and hidden affection, you can feel the heat singe the pages!

Black Sheep is fast-paced, but the suspense remains intense and enthralling. Shrouded in secrets and revenge, the excitement of witnessing certain events unfurl will leave your mind reeling and emotions soaring because, as it is with Meghan March, the ending is always a nail-biting, teeth-clenching cliffhanger.

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Sheep.

March 9, 2019 – Shelved
March 9, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
June 25, 2019 – Shelved as: arc
June 27, 2019 – Started Reading
June 28, 2019 –
June 30, 2019 –
July 1, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ I honestly live under the biggest rock because I still haven't read Meghan March!! Lovely review, Rochelle!! You keep making my tbr longer <3

Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "I honestly live under the biggest rock because I still haven't read Meghan March!! Lovely review, Rochelle!! You keep making my tbr longer <3"

don't worry, it took me YEARS to finally pick up meghan march!! she's my go-to author for fast-paced "i can't be arsed reading a long novel". thank you, darling, you make my tbr longer as well! x

message 3: by Day (new) - added it

Day Another Meghan March book to put on my tbr...finally read a book of her and she is now a guilty fast paced pleasure... But great review Rochelle, love seeing what you are reading (that is a bog reason my tbr keeps growing 😉)....Happy reading 😀🤗❤