Brenda's Reviews > I Love My Mum Because

I Love My Mum Because by Petra James

I Love My Mum Because is a perfect little hard cover book for a toddler/child to share and interact with his or her Mum. Set for the ages 3-7, the younger children would need to work with an adult on each page (reading the instructions) while the older children could work with only a small amount of supervision. The pages are colourful, and would be made more so by the child’s drawings. A delightful addition to a child’s education by Aussie authors Petra James and Alissa Dinallo - and just in time for Mother's Day. And I Love My Dad Because is coming in August 2019 (so Dad doesn’t feel left out 😉)

With thanks to Pan Macmillan AU for my copy to read in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Love My Mum Because.

March 7, 2019 – Shelved
March 23, 2019 – Shelved as: 5000-2019
March 23, 2019 – Shelved as: own-read
March 24, 2019 – Started Reading
March 24, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Sounds beautiful Brenda. I love reading with small children - they are so open and honest.

Brenda It is Carolyn and I agree.. Archer loves "reading" and isn't quite three yet. He's pretty well always absorbed by what we're reading him :)