Lee Kyle's Reviews > 2nd Chance

Feb 07, 2012

Recommended to Lee by: Jamespatterson.com
Recommended for: Patterson fans everywhere
Read from February 07 to 15, 2012

After reading all the Patterson books that revolve around the Michael Bennett charector i looked through his bibliography for my next read (as i plan to read all his stuff eventually) and i read the synopsis for the woman's detective club (noting how many their were)i was thinking i dont know??..A story about a bunch of women solving crimes? A little too girly for my tastes. Well now after finishing book#2 '2nd Chance' i can't wait till i start book #3!! Detective Lindsay Boxer has decided to take some time off after solving the gigantic Hollywood 'Bride-Groom' murder case. By taking time off i mean she is staying away from the SFPD and doing some work in a half way house. She is lured back by a promotion and is immediatly placed into yet another big case. Another mad person is commiting racially motivated hits. These are not just drive bys but sniper talented precision hits. Lindsay and her team of BFF's The Woman's Detective Club aka The Margeurita Girls once again cram their heads together as the crimes become more and more personal for various members of the club.

Another fantastic edge of your seat read!! I'm really liking this Patterson guy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 2nd Chance.

02/07/2012 page 1

message 1: by Jinky (new)

Jinky Oh Lee, I read this series out of order too! I'm at the mercy of my library (easy on my pocket book). I read #6, 9, & 10. Enjoyed #9 the best! --Happy reading! :)

message 2: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Kyle Thanks jinky i'm enjoying it so far and thank god our library has a website where you can browse their catalogue and if they dont have it, they send out for it from another library close by and simply email me when i can come get it..with this system patience is key but it works therefore when reading books in sequence i dont have to fall too far out of pace! Have a good one!