Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Staying Home

Staying Home by J.C. Valentine

Staying Home is Book 2 in the Roped by the Cowboy Duet so it's very important that you read Finding Home (Book 1) FIRST! Normally I'm not a big fan of cowboys to be honest, but since I am a HUGE fan of JC Valentin, I knew I had to read it, and of course, I LOVE her cowboys! Staying Home picks back up where Finding Home left off with a slight difference. See in Book 1, it was told in Vivian's POV, and now we're hearing Nash's POV. His feelings were hurt when he thought Vivian lied to him, and in a sense she kind of did, but not in the the way he has himself convinced. And it didn't help that she disappeared for a bit to get her life back in order. So his stubbornness is really getting old right now, and making them both miserable. Even the amazing Gretta can't get through to him, so I mean, the angst levels are really high at this point. Plus, there are a few BIG twists that come into play that really had my f-bombs dropping away. So will Nash ever get over his pride for a second chance at love? Well you will just have to read this book to find out. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Staying Home.

March 6, 2019 – Started Reading