Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Hide & Seek

Feb 07, 2012

bookshelves: reviewed
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: R2R
Read from February 07 to 09, 2012

I received this book as a part of the Read 2 Review program.

Talk about swept off your feet. Let me just say that this was an enjoyable read. The Zeus fox and hound as the basis for the love story that unfolds is an interesting one. Not familiar with the tale, I was sucked in to read more.

Lexi, the female lead, was a well grounded girl not like some of the silly girls I’ve been reading lately. For the most part her actions were believable and admirable on occasion. Tripp, the hunky male lead was just enough bad boy to entice you but not enough to scare you away.

Now onto the romance. (view spoiler)

But by the end of the story I was a puddle in the pool of romance, none of what I mentioned above seemed to matter anymore.

However, I did have a few other questions.
(view spoiler)

Overall, I would recommend to my paranormal romance lovers. Especially to those who like a little more romance in their story.

My book boyfriend would be Tripp of course.

Photobucket

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hide & Seek.

02/08/2012 "really good so far"

message 1: by P.A. (new) - added it

P.A. Lupton Oooh this sounds good. Great Review.

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Thanks. It was good. A little steamy in parts.

message 3: by P.A. (new) - added it

P.A. Lupton LOL I like steamy. Thanks

message 4: by Aimee (new) - added it

Aimee Laine Thanks for the great review and the two inconsistency points! I'll have to go dig those up (unless you remember where you saw them -- particularly the 2nd point) and get the copy editor to fix them in the final (since no one mentioned it in the 4 passes of edits!). Oh and for Ian? Emma is not his match. ;) Sorry!! There is someone else and their story is already written! :) Glad you liked it!