Cait's Reviews > Twilight

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Feb 07, 2012

Since this book has already been reviewed from hell to high water, I thought that I could treat you all to what this whole book (and small part of New Moon, as well) was in a simple little gif nutshell. Enjoy, all:

And that's pretty much it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

02/10/2016 marked as: read

Steph Sinclair Going in for a re-reading? Lol.

message 2: by Cait (new) - added it

Cait Oh dear Lord no. Maybe sometime in the distant future when I have nothing to read I'll pick these up, but I have enough on my plate for now.

Steph Sinclair Cait wrote: "Oh dear Lord no. Maybe sometime in the distant future when I have nothing to read I'll pick these up, but I have enough on my plate for now."

Lol. That woukd be an angry review. I love the Mean Girls gif.

message 4: by Cait (new) - added it

Cait Oh so much anger, Stephanie. But I'm already going to write an angry additive to my pre-review of Rapture from the excerpt that I read, so that angry review will have to come some other time.

message 5: by Zariah (new) - added it

Zariah Gates this seen is from mean girls lol

Samantha Bieber is this a book or movie and if so what is it called?

message 7: by Blake (new)

Blake Nauman Clever! This pretty much describes the entire book :) I did enjoy the book, and i thought stephanie did a good job setting up the plot, but it was very basic. It took awhile to explain a small story.

message 8: by Ravenna (new)

Ravenna Words cannot describe how accurate this is...

message 9: by Lakenya (new)

Lakenya Smith The movie was "WAY" better than the book i thought
Stephanie did a wonderful job the book was a little wordy but it was interesting.

Vidushi You nailed it Cait!

Akila vghujjjkkkk

Rbbiefrah Did we read the same book ?
Because if I put the message I got into a nut shell it would Be " I love you . I love you too . "

Bessie Aww, that's kind of cute.