Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*'s Reviews > The Complete Retrieval Duet

The Complete Retrieval Duet by Aly Martinez

There’s something to be said about going into a book blind. It’s exciting, thrilling, and often leads me to heightened emotions. That’s exactly what happened in this case. I knew I loved the author’s writing and style, so why not? I’m so happy I did.

I was slapped in the face by all the feels and loved every single second of it. I messaged everyone who would listen to me rant about my impending demise from being overcome by emotions. It was the most fun I’ve had while reading in a long while!!

I’m not going to belabor this review with a summary of what happened because it would ruin that feeling for anyone who happens across this review. What I will say is that It Was Perfection!! An absolutely breathtaking and beautiful read. It was every single thing I love about emotional romances— sexy, heartwarming, moving, and thought provoking! Aly Martinez has penned the perfect book.

So here’s what I loved most:
The male leads are flawless. FLAWLESS! Roman and Heath embody everything a great hero should be. They’re alpha, but caring and concerned partner. They love their woman more than life itself and prove it with actions not fancy rhetoric.
The female character are equally impressive! I loved them both. I want to hug them and drink wine with them.
The writing is impeccable and the storyline is PERFECTION. PURE PERFECTION!
Toss in the tearjerker moment, the stunning cliffy at the end of book one, and immaculate writing. It’s amazing!

So, there you have it! An absolute stunner. I need to binge every single book this author has ever written right now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Complete Retrieval Duet.

March 5, 2019 – Started Reading
March 5, 2019 – Shelved as: cops-and-robbers
March 5, 2019 – Shelved as: cry-sob-emotional
March 5, 2019 – Shelved as: cutekid
March 5, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kat (new)