D.G. Kaye's Reviews > 20 Things I've Learned from My Patients/ 20 cosas que he aprendido de mis pacientes. English-Spanish: A Psychiatrist's Pearls of Wisdom to Help You Thrive. Consejos de una psiquiatra. Bilingual

20 Things I've Learned from My Patients/ 20 cosas que he apre... by Olga Núñez Miret

A wonderful little book filled with inspiration with quotes to live by on laughter, self-love and so much more.
Olga Nunez Miret has compiled a beautiful summation on some of life's situations taken from the wisdom she accrued from her patients as a practicing psychiatrist. The author shares nuggets of wisdom in short poignant messages with lovely illustrations, sharing reflections on life. A handy little guide for life we can pick up and read again whenever we could use a dose of inspiration.This book is bilingual - written in both English and Spanish - a clever idea, giving us a nice little Spanish lesson if we'd like to learn a few words in a different language. #Recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 20 Things I've Learned from My Patients/ 20 cosas que he aprendido de mis pacientes. English-Spanish.

Started Reading
2019 – Finished Reading
March 5, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Olga (new)

Olga Miret Thanks so much for your lovely comment. It's a joy to think that somebody might find a little bit of inspiration in its few pages. ♥

D.G. Kaye I loved it! <3