Ashlee 's Reviews > When God Writes Your Love Story: The Ultimate Guide to Guy/Girl Relationships

When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric Ludy

Feb 07, 2012

This book literally changed my whole perspective on romance and dating and true love and God's love and...well, ect.! I'm at that age where I am allowed to date, but, really, what's the point in dating if you aren't old enough to get married(Not that they say this in the book, this is just something I got from 'waiting')? I mean, you date because you hope to one day marry that person, right? So why date at 16?! I'm going to wait till twenty, and even then it's not gonna be, "Hey, Stephanie, you wanna have dinner on Friday?" Me: "Well...now that I'm twenty...Sure!" No. I'm going to think and pray about who I date, and it's better to just get to know them first(as a friend)anyway!

This book is a little more extreme, for those of you who have read "The Lost Art of True Beauty," prepare yourself for a big blow in the face. Eric and Leslie tell it how it is! But, in the end, that's better anyway. I'd rather to be told straight!

Love, love, love this book!

God bless,
Stephanie
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When God Writes Your Love Story.

04/13/2017 marked as: read