Weaving Fiction ( Sj )'s Reviews > Holy Sister

Holy Sister by Mark  Lawrence

bookshelves: 2019, physically-own

My heart has been shattered into a million pieces. I cried so much that I don't think I can cry anymore. This was perfect and painful but I loved it so so much.

I loved the character growth, the secrets that are hidden away and how this book took the series from being about a young girl after retribution to a woman saving the world. Nona Grey will always be one of my favourite characters and I have a lot of love for this series. Full review coming on my blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holy Sister.

March 3, 2019 – Shelved
March 3, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
June 14, 2019 – Started Reading
June 14, 2019 –
page 1
0.28% " Someone hold me I'm not sure I'm read for this

I just reread some reviews for RED SISTER and GREY SISTER and then went onto read BOUND a novella where Ara and Nona kiss ( !!!!!!! ) And become bound.

It's time, it's time to start the end and say goodbye to the first bi-con I had. Nona Grey, no matter what you do, you will always be in some way, someone I aspire to be like."
June 15, 2019 –
page 40
11.36% "I loooooooooooove EVERYTHING about this book"
June 16, 2019 –
15.0% " a hunger for violence burned in her and if left unfed too long it would break out in dangerous ways

I'm remembering the little details I forgot about this series and falling in love again tbh

"
June 17, 2019 –
page 110
31.25% "there might not be a meaning to the world, or in it, but that does not mean that what we do has no meaning

I hate Jolie with a burning fire. I adore Nona and I love where this story is heading

"
June 18, 2019 –
page 150
42.61% "wait, whAT"
June 18, 2019 –
page 246
69.89% "I feel like this was the most painful book death I've read oh my God I'm a literal mess"
June 18, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019