Kathleen's Reviews > The Lord of Illusion

Romance Rating 5 stars
Imagination 5 stars
Heat Level 2.5 stars
Overall Rating 4.5 stars

I really enjoyed this book, it was a good addition to this series and I'm sad to see it end.

This whole series was written with really fantastic imagination. Those of you who love reading books with Dragons, Elves, magic and really cool places and things would really enjoy this series. To tell the truth I'm surprised that more of my friends at goodreads have not read this series.

Since this was the last book in the series, all the good guy's joined forces to get rid of the bad ones. The end battle was very well written and had plenty of action and imagination. This book also had plenty of romance and love. The love scenes were very well done but for me I wish there would have been a little more heat, LOL. The ending was a HEA and it tied everything up.

I look forwards to seeing what Kathryne Kennedy will write next :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lord of Illusion.

message 1: by Karla (last edited Feb 15, 2012 08:27AM) (new)

Karla Nice review Kathleen. I have all the books, maybe I should take a clue from you and read them.

Kathleen Karla wrote: "Nice review Kathleen. I have all the books, maybe I should take a clue from you and read them."

I Think you would enjoy them should you decide to give them a try.